Wednesday, July 29, 2009

30 Week Baby Bump

While I was in Houston at the beginning of July I took pictures of Elizabeth. At the time she was nearly 30 weeks pregnant, technically 29 1/2, and I thought it would be super fun to do a maternity photo shoot for her. That way she'd have great memories of being pregnant and of how cute she looked, but wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg to have a professional photographer do it. I bought a black sheet to use as a backdrop and researched pregnancy poses online. I even brought some props to use as well. We had a TON of fun. She's so precious. All baby. She was also a terrific sport while I took the 200+ pictures. Yes, over 200. Hey, I had to make sure we got some good ones. Deb served as my assistant and did a great job running to get Elizabeth water and helping me set up the shots. Elizabeth's husband Kevin even got involved in the fun. He provided us with better light resources than we were originally using. And of course we made him get in some photos at the end as well. Baby James is due September 16th. I can't wait to meet him. But I'm honestly going to miss Elizabeth's cute baby bump. She is definitely one of those women you look at and think "Oh, she's so cute pregnant!" We all want to look like her some day! Love you Betsy Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment