Sunday, September 20, 2009

James Pemberton Thrush

Elizabeth & Kevin Thrush welcomed their baby boy, James, into this world on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 7:28 in the morning. James weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. He came out healthy and happy. Elizabeth was scheduled to be induced on Wednesday, September 16th, her due date, but James had other plans. Elizabeth woke up at midnight in hard labor. She monitored her contractions and headed to the hospital around 2 am on Tuesday. After a few hours later James was here!!! He's gorgeous!!! He has dark hair, like his mommy and daddy, and cute dimples.

I headed to Houston on Wednesday around noon to see James and his parents. It was really great to spend time with them. I got to experience all the trials and tribulations of new parenthood. Let's just say it will for sure be a great while before I have kiddos. ;-) Everyone is doing great though. They are troopers. I headed back home tonight and hated leaving, as I know the next time I see Baby James he will have grown by leaps and bounds. His mom will definitely need to keep me updated in pictures. I love you James!





1 comment: