Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My 1st Blogoversary‏


Today is my 1st Blogoversary. Yes, a year ago today I started Kristi's Thoughts. In the past year I have written 100 posts; some craft related, some about my cats, some about events, and still some about the random. I have enjoyed blogging world so far. I'd like to blog more often but my procrastination and life tend to get in the way.

Thank you to those of you who have followed along with me through this 1st year. I have no doubt that you sometimes wish the posts were shorter and there were less pictures, but lets face it, that's me. I write like I talk and yes, I'm pretty chatty.

Get ready for year 2. I have no idea what's in store for us, but I'm sure it'll be entertaining. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to join the blog-world! I have a feeling this is going to be a really great year...LOve ya!

    ReplyDelete