Monday, January 4, 2010

Red Writing's TWOC - #12 Tour of Homes

Yes, it's January 4th, but I'm just now wrapping up the TWOC. I got a bit behind but decided I MUST finish what I started. I also had high hopes of tidying up the apartment to show you more, but there is post Christmas stuff everywhere so you are seeing a few glimpses of the apartment, and some of my favorite pieces.

Meowy Christmas!

My Christmas tree. Notice the sign, "Dear Santa, Define Good."

Rashahn made me this advent calendar and gave it to me for Christmas. Totally fits my tree decor. Love it!

She also made me this great wooden sign. I told her at least a year ago that I loved this saying on stuff I see during the holidays. Thanks to the Cricut and her painting talents I got my sign! Oh, Robert did participate by putting the hooks on. Love this!

My counter is a mixture of items; nativity, little Christmas trees, frames, & my NOEL letters. My lighted garland hangs below.

Our stockings - Sylvest, Me, & Jax

I displayed my Christmas cards on my cabinet door and decorated the kitchen with holiday dish towels, and other Christmas accents.

Hehe.

Random stuff displayed on my entertainment center.

I like displaying ornaments in various bowls and trays.

More ornaments - the entire table was too bad to show. ;-)
Yay! I finished the TWOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment