Monday, January 4, 2010

NOEL


Okay, it's time to make good on one of my promises in Red Writing's Twelve Weeks of Christmas. Yes, I'm still talking about Christmas. ;-) I said I would make the NOEL letters I posted in week 7 (above) when we did Accent Crafts. I finally have completed them.

I started working on the letters the first weekend in December when I had a craft day in Houston with Deborah & Elizabeth.
I bought various Christmas scrapbook and tore it into random pieces.

I then Modge Podged them randomly onto the letters.

For all practical purposes they were complete, except that I wanted to paint the sides like they did in Better Homes & Gardens.

At first I was just going to paint the sides, tops, and insides and leave the back and bottom unpainted.

For some reason leaving the backs & bottoms undone bothered me and made me feel as though they were incomplete. So last night I painted the the rest.

Ta da! They are all done now. I haven't put up any Christmas decorations yet so I'm still enjoying them this season and they will be ready to go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment